Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lady Gaga “You and I” Fashion Film


First, Lady Gaga posed as Jo Calderone, her male persona. Now she’s channeling her inner top model and taking on another persona. In a new video for her current single, “You and I”, Gaga shows off a new alter-ego named Nymph. The video titled, “Haus of U feat. Nymph” is the first of five “fashion films” coming from the Fame Monster. The visuals were shot by Dutch fashion photographers, Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, better known as Inez and Vinoodh.
Personally, I’m loving the new video for “You and I“. There’s something oddly mesmerizing about watching a more serene, innocent and tranquil Gaga. She’s simply beautiful in every scene. She appears in slo-motion wearing flowing dresses with wind machines doing their thing. I can’t wait to see the other four “fashion films” from her collaboration with the Dutch photogs. Check out the new visual below.

Lady Gaga “You and I” Fashion Film



Lady Gaga Harpers Bazaar October 2011 cover

New Single of Born This Way Album!! Check this Out!! Lady Gaga' idea is NEVER DIE


No comments:

Post a Comment