Friday, July 29, 2011

Hannah Jones After ANTM

Photographer: Mat Wulf*
Creative Director/Make-Up Artist: Eloy Guerra
Wardrobe Stylist:Grizelda Garza
Hairstylist: Tina from House of Styles
Set Assistant: Erin Covarrubia

Photographer: Mat Wulf*
Creative Director/Make-Up Artist: Eloy Guerra
Wardrobe Stylist:Grizelda Garza
Hairstylist: Tina from House of Styles
Set Assistant: Erin Covarrubia


"My agent advised me to visit a hairdresser in Dallas that he really trusts. She’s been cutting models hair for years and knew what look would help me differentiate myself from other girls in the area. The market that I’m in, most clients are looking for young, fresh and flirty. I loved my long hair, but I think it was weighing me down. Hair isn’t everything and I really love my new look because it doesn’t distract people away from other features that make me unique", she said from Hannah's Blog.






she is looks so fresh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment