Saturday, December 10, 2011

Allison Harvard

I have been a fan of America’s Next Top Model (ANTM) since it’s first cycle in 2003. And now that the show has reached its 17th cycle, it though of bringing the hottest and most controversial contestants it had in the past cycles. I was really excited when I found out that my favorite Allison Harvard has returned. She truly stood out during the show’s 12th cycle. For those who aren’t watching ANTM, Allison is also known as Creepy Chan of Know Your Meme. She first became popular there primarily because of her humongous doe eyes and fascination with blood. Unfortunately, she lost to Teyona Anderson. Now that she’s back, I’m really hoping she’d win this time. But she still only get runner up position, Lisa is ANTM All-Star Winner. Oh poor Allison, but calm down babe you're won in my heart!! Allison always creates best photos in every single episode, She always did it. Last words, she wanna serious with her recent activity, being painter and creator in backstage art project. Love u Allison!! Gonna miss u!!




No comments:

Post a Comment