Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MY DOLL: MOLLY O'CONNELL

"Molly, Love U.."
Win or lose, Molly O’Connell, she was have big experiences on “America’s Next Top Model”. This is the starting gate for her in the modeling world, it is very difficult to find the latest news about him and I can only see from his tweetAnd a pride for mebecause molly have seen and shared my post  via twitter about him and follow my twitter.

 I was so freaking happy because she's so humble. Thanks my dollI will always support you in any wayespecially by posting everything about you and your activities now.

 We are you fans in Asia, really hope you will share your information to us via any mediaOn twitter, facebook, even your personal blog. Once againThank you my doll xoxo

Before ANTM 16
Molly O'Connell in Anna Lassiter Fashion Show

No comments:

Post a Comment